One of my favorite meals and the very first episode.
- one red pepper
- clove of garlic
- Fresh Rosemary
- 1 lb Italian sausage
- small pint heavy cream
- Parmesan cheese
- French Bread - baguette
- jar of pasta sauce
1. Wrap Bread in foil and put in oven at 300 degrees.
2. Cook sausage on medium until cooked through.
While cooking chop into as small pieces as possible.
Put in a bowl with paper towls on the bottom to soak up the grease.
3. Cut red pepper in to small pieces.
Smash and peel 2 or 3 garlic cloves. Chop in to small pieces.
4. Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan. Add garlic and fry for one minute.
Add red pepper and cook slightly, just until color turns dark red. ( 1 minute)
5. Add sausage stir for one minute then add complete jar of pasta sauce.
Wash 4 inches of rosemary and cut into small pieces. Add and stir.
Grate a handful of parmesan cheese into the pan and stir.
6. Fill medium pan with water. Once boiling add box of pasta.
Drain when just tender.
Take out bread, cut into pieces.
Fill small bowl with pasta and top with generous amount of sauce.
Grate some parmesan cheese over bowl for decoration.
© 2009 Cooking for Dads